This module is for Grades: 9-10 Welcome
Research is the act of finding information from multiple sources in order to address a topic or answer a question. It requires the researcher to read closely, observe for relevant evidence, and make inferences from the evidence found. In this module, you will engage in a research process by analyzing a variety of print and non-print texts on the subject of bullying, identifying evidence regarding the topic, and using this new information to respond to questions about the text and the topic.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Provide textual evidence to support your analysis of what the text says explicitly and inferences drawn from the text.
- Provide an analysis of various accounts of a subject told in both print and non-print text.
- Identify important textual evidence about a research topic.
- Make inferences from textual evidence.
- Identify evidence in multiple text types.